Tuesday, March 28, 2006

someone downsize me!

someone starve me
i have too much to eat

sushi, sashimi, salmon and sheep...
is there anything that i don't eat?

i eat cuttle fish and i eat cattle
i eat chicken soup with a big ladle

i live, sleep, dream, talk, laugh only of food
and if i am deprived, i spoil my mood

i love food and that is just fine
but food loves me too, whenever i dine

my career is dormant, but my belly expands
everyday, more and more my stomach demands

help me, help me, help me, before i supersize
before i expand infinitely, burst and die

1 comment:

mich said...

hehehehe...
v. funny.
never thought of you as a foodie. are you now?

...if you will

Brown fringed minutes Slip through my fingers Faster than I try To hold on to them. Already, I am a minute closer to the end. Devasta...