Tuesday, May 10, 2005

anihilation


i hear the clock ticking
tick, tock, tick, tock
and so on it goes
tirelessly but tiring me in the process

o time machine
keeping track is fine
but why do you move so inconsistently
too fast at times and way too slow at others?

every minute, every second, every nanosecond
takes away something
lashes at things undone, not done
wrapping laughters and unwrapping tears

even when i, purposely, forget
to wind you – charge you
sooner or later, you traverse
where you would have been – right besides me

i, try hard, to leave you unattended
behind, in a dark unnoticed back alley
where no one but me will miss you
but you spring back with a sprint unfathomed

and when you do
all my pessimism blunders me into beliveing
your true motive of being
for my anihilation – stop now, that’s enough!

No comments:

...if you will

Brown fringed minutes Slip through my fingers Faster than I try To hold on to them. Already, I am a minute closer to the end. Devasta...