Wednesday, August 02, 2006

royalty rules


follow me, i am king of happiness
lost in a sea of grief –
my arms lost to vandalism
my legs rotting in cloying greed
but i fret not
for i am king of happiness

i can not see, hear or smell anymore
since i accidentally moved
inside the territory of the humans
i have not had a morsel to eat
i have not ever since heard a kind remark
my tongue is limp
my lungs hollow
my heart beats only with lust thrust upon me
from every corner of my living hell
my desires have since drowned
and my blood is clotting
with curdling wails of orphans

i lay awake in nightmares,
slumbering in and out of feigned enlightenment
arrogance is slowly creeping in my veins
hatred is gradually crawling through my arteries
but i fret not
for i am king of happiness

i stay on despite the bleakness
only because of the redeeming thought
that someday
i will break through the mire
and spread my contagious disease
of being happy forever
despite…
despite…

No comments:

...if you will

Brown fringed minutes Slip through my fingers Faster than I try To hold on to them. Already, I am a minute closer to the end. Devasta...